IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME AT OUR SALONS?
GENERAL RULES REGARDING WAXING AT TIME FOR WAX SP. Z O.O.
- At Time For Wax we do not do appointments. Clients are serviced as they arrive at our salons.
- Please provide the following personal data at reception in order to register for a treatment at TFW: first name, last name and phone number, and please sign the informed consent form (“I hereby declare that I have been properly and clearly informed about the INSTRUCTIONS FOR TIME FOR WAX CLIENTS and that I have also been informed on possible risks and complications of waxing.”)
- You are free to decide whether you want your personal data to be processed for marketing purposes (eg. newsletter, TFW deals and contests).
- Even though we inform every client on the estimate waiting time, the exact duration of a treatment might be difficult to estimate.
- Underage clients are serviced only after their parents’ consent.
- Before your treatment, please inform the beautician about any medicines you may be taking, as well as any previous beauty treatments regarding your face and the rest of your body (in particular those containing vitamin A and derived from vitamin A, ointments and creams for acne, treatments with acids, exfoliating treatments).
- Do not go to a solarium or sauna at least two days before waxing.
- Do peeling a day before waxing.
- In order to prepare for a bikini wax, use a bidet and take proper care of hygiene of intimate areas and other parts of the body.
- Advanced pregnant women do not need to wait in line.
- In order for your treatment to be more comfortable, the beautician may ask you to stretch parts of your skin.
- Brazilian wax has a more invasive character than waxing other parts of the body and that is why it might lead to cracked cuticles if, for example, the skin had been previously exposed to a solarium or sauna.
- Please remember that during waxing any part of the body, cracked cuticles might be the result of a poor skin condition and it is not necessarily the result of poorly performed waxing.
- Waxing may lead to irritated skin, which should be back to normal after a few days. In certain cases, depending on health and sensitive skin, even well-performed waxing might lead to minor injuries, scars, allergy, pimples and other skin conditions.
- For best results, hairs should be 0,5 cm-1 cm long before waxing. If hairs are longer, they should be properly trimmed at home in order for them to have the indicated length.
- You should not use any fatty creams nor body lotions before waxing.
A BEAUTICIAN MAY REFUSE TO PERFORM A SERVICE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The client refused to provide the personal data necessary for the treatment.
- The client is not sober.
- The skin is irritated because of solarium, other beauty-related treatments, or medical reasons.
- The client’s skin looks unhealthy and/or is injured (mycosis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis).
- Too much irritation during waxing.
- The client is not ready for the treatment (does not comply with hygienic rules or hairs length is not appropriate).
AFTER ENTERING THE TREATMENT ROOM
- Only one client at a time is allowed to be in the treatment room.
- For safety reasons, children are not allowed in the treatment room.
- Please leave your clothes in a place indicated by the beautician (hanger, bag). TFW holds no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Once in the treatment room, please sit on the sofa and wait for your beautician.
- During your treatment, all mobile phones should be turned off.
- Please remember that you are not allowed to wax yourself nor touch the wax heater, since you run the risk of burning yourself.
- After intimate waxing, please apply the body lotion indicated by the beautician.
- Do peeling only three/four days after waxing.
- Avoid physical exertion for at least two days in order to avoid any infections or redness.
- After armpit waxing, do not use any alcohol-based antiperspirants or perfumes for about four days in order to avoid irritation or redness.
- You may go to saunas and swimming pools two days after waxing, and to solariums four/five days after waxing.